Jade Tripp asked in PetsCats · 8 months ago

My cats eyes changed colors and I m concerned?

So my cat was born with two different colored eyes originally, one blue and one hazel, but he s at 8 years old now and one of his eyes has turned green and the hazel one is brown, the pupil turned a different color too tho, like it s extremely reflective, like it looks way different and I m concerned about his eyesight in that eye, if someone is qualified in like cat eyes please let me know 😅☠️

Yes they're called VETS. Why hasn't this cat gotten to one?

There's no such eye colour as "Hazel" in cats. It's either green, copper or gold if it isn't blue.

This sounds like a cataract, a damaged lens or bleeding in the eye. ALL of which only a VET can determine so get it to one. What the Hell?

• Jade Tripp7 months agoReport

I haven't taken him yet because I'm legitimately a child 💀 I don't make an income and my parents are convinced that hes fine, "What the Hell?" 💀💀💀

It looks like your cat has been bitten by a werewolf. It will only take a couple more days until the infection consumes your cats and it transforms into a "Werecat."

Folks, this is why you never let your cat wander off between 12 AM to 3 AM as stray werewolves are sure to attack.

It sounds like your cat has cateracts in the once blue eye. With this condition, the reflective coating that forms on the eye probably gives the illusion that it's now green. Blue and green eyes are so light in color compared to other eye colors that they can appear to change shade. But I would say it's cataracts and you should go to the vet asap to get a proper diagnosis plus the appropriate medical attention to help it from worsening.

• Ocimom

Only a vet can help you determine if there is an eye problem in your cat - have him checked out as soon as possible.

• J C

This warrants a call to the vet - today. This is not normal, and is either a very bad eye infection or a disease. There are eye cancers in cats, which are generally treated by removal of they eye to prevent it from spreading. If that is the case, time is critical. Get the cat seen ASAP.

If my cat's pupil looked different, if one eye changed to look different, if I was concerned about my cat's eyesight, I'd take the cat to a vet. Soon.

See your vet. Please.

Here's what I do. Vinegar about a shot maybe (depends on thickness and length and the main base of the color of your hair. The part that's not grey.)

Vinegar: 1-2 shots

Hydrogen peroxide: 2 shots

Lemon juice: 1-2 ( shot) will tingle and burn but I can handle.

Be in the sun for good part of the day and wet it so it doesn't dry. It will lighten the color of your hair as well. Subside the grey hair. May have to do this for a week. Every other day. Make sure you use conditioner during that time. 3 times during a 7 day period.

• Rick B

Yes. There is someone qualified in that. YOUR VET. When you have a medical concern about your pet, you take it to the vet.

• patty

may be the sun did it or genetics