Music sticker not showing on on my Instagram main account, but is on other account?

So, I've been on IG since late 2012 and the music sticker option does not show up there when I tr to add a story. However, I just recently made a new account dedicated to my photography class and it will show up there. I have both accounts saved to the same device. It's super weird how simply switching to... show more So, I've been on IG since late 2012 and the music sticker option does not show up there when I tr to add a story. However, I just recently made a new account dedicated to my photography class and it will show up there. I have both accounts saved to the same device. It's super weird how simply switching to the photography account gives me the option.I'd like to use it on my main account though... any suggestions? Thanks!
1 answer 1