Update:Mom knows how much this fears me besides that she wants to live life she isn’t happy. So why would she take the risk?Maybe she isn’t?

After talking to her about this my mom fell asleep holding me hand like she understood Me & my mom are like sisters. Before I was helping with my younger sisters & my sick grandfather, after he passed I’m back helping my mom out again my dad works ALOT & when my sisters were younger he barely help! On... show more After talking to her about this my mom fell asleep holding me hand like she understood
Me & my mom are like sisters. Before I was helping with my younger sisters & my sick grandfather, after he passed I’m back helping my mom out again my dad works ALOT & when my sisters were younger he barely help! On the family computer my mom left pages on her chances of getting pregnant at 44 & if she could get pregnant by precum. Months ago I heard my dad saying he doesn’t want to use condoms my mom told me she doesn’t like birth control she wants to probably do the pullout method which is stupid cause thats how my last sister was born by accident & it really flipped my mom & my world upside down. Mom told me she doesn’t want anymore kids I ask her many times to please just use protection because no one has seen life she knows she nodded her head like yes & said she knows she kept agreeing. Thing is that was weeks ago like this all happened at the end of June/ beginning of July, we live in a small home I stay up late to do homework I know they messed around our closet is where the condom box is hasn’t been used, theres no signs of anyone looking into protection & my grandma that’s gifted did tarot cards & knows things before it happens my mom thought she over heard her say my mom is going to be pregnant again & she freak out but played it cool she came up to me & said cousin Joanna (another person that’s gifted) said I will only have 3 kids your sister was the last one... right?!Paranoid