Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Are MAGA/Trump rallies simply white supremacist rallies?

• john

No, you are racist

If half of Americans were white supremacists, there wouldn't be any non-whites in America.

There are people who want to believe that.

I support Trump and have been insulted by plenty of people for doing so. Though it's mostly White Liberals who do the insulting and some of them have used borderline racist comments to denigrate me.

UPDATE:

@ Aaron, that's what it says on my birth certificate. Yes I support Trump and there are many more like me than you know. Sorry, many won't vote Republican but will vote Trump.

• I am Bill

@ Aaron, that's what it says on my birth certificate. Yes I support Trump and there are many more like me than you know.

Typically, only white people can go to KKK events.

They're 9/11 rallies.

Oh shut the f*ck up. Hispanics such as myself support Trump, Black people in droves support Trump.

You idiots and your tired race baiting bullsh*t is so incredibly pathetic, yet it's all you have. You can't refute us on an objective field of data, logic, or truth. So you deflect onto a subjective field where the only thing you need is your opinion, hence the never ending race baiting.

You guys are pathetic.

Yet you cannot name one Trump supporter starting a riot. I can name liberals starting several

What's sad, is that you wish that this is what they were, but you're so pathetically obsessed with an idea you cannot support with any actual facts to show this, that you can only just ask this like a hypothetical, because you know its not true, but don't want to believe that. I feel sorry for you. Democrats are super debbie downers, so your rallies are probably super depressing.

Is that really a problem since democrat rallies are hate whitey racist rallies. Lets face it the brownies all hate on whitey so I don't have a problem giving it back to them What goes around comes around.