Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Are MAGA/Trump rallies simply white supremacist rallies?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • john
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

No, you are racist

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

If half of Americans were white supremacists, there wouldn't be any non-whites in America.

• 6 months ago

There are people who want to believe that.

I support Trump and have been insulted by plenty of people for doing so. Though it's mostly White Liberals who do the insulting and some of them have used borderline racist comments to denigrate me.

UPDATE:

@ Aaron, that's what it says on my birth certificate. Yes I support Trump and there are many more like me than you know. Sorry, many won't vote Republican but will vote Trump.

• ...Show all comments
    • I am Bill
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

@ Aaron, that's what it says on my birth certificate. Yes I support Trump and there are many more like me than you know.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Typically, only white people can go to KKK events.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

They're 9/11 rallies.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Oh shut the f*ck up. Hispanics such as myself support Trump, Black people in droves support Trump.

You idiots and your tired race baiting bullsh*t is so incredibly pathetic, yet it's all you have. You can't refute us on an objective field of data, logic, or truth. So you deflect onto a subjective field where the only thing you need is your opinion, hence the never ending race baiting.

You guys are pathetic.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Yet you cannot name one Trump supporter starting a riot. I can name liberals starting several

• 6 months ago

What's sad, is that you wish that this is what they were, but you're so pathetically obsessed with an idea you cannot support with any actual facts to show this, that you can only just ask this like a hypothetical, because you know its not true, but don't want to believe that. I feel sorry for you. Democrats are super debbie downers, so your rallies are probably super depressing.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Is that really a problem since democrat rallies are hate whitey racist rallies. Lets face it the brownies all hate on whitey so I don't have a problem giving it back to them What goes around comes around.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.