Am I Entitled to be refunded?

Okay so I bought a fake bronze tan lotion from a pharmacy that sells it as a third party & when I went to open & use the bronze tan on my birthday for the first time I discovered it had a green tint & had oxidized. I went back to the pharmacy wanting a refund or exchange but I lost the receipt so they... show more Okay so I bought a fake bronze tan lotion from a pharmacy that sells it as a third party & when I went to open & use the bronze tan on my birthday for the first time I discovered it had a green tint & had oxidized.

I went back to the pharmacy wanting a refund or exchange but I lost the receipt so they were unable to help me so I said screw it & bought another one I got home and that one had oxidized aswell

and now it was to late to goto a different shop to get the tan so I was stuck with that one and put the green expired tan on my skin which is less dark when it’s expired & you only get 1 tan out of it appose to 3 with a tan in date. I rang the actual manufacturer of the fake tan company and they told be based on the batch codes of both of those tans are 3 years old stock and shouldn’t be on the shelf & this chemist doesn’t buy it directly from them.

& the pharmacy told me after trying to get a refund & they were very rude about it & now I’ve found the receipt for both of them, the first one I bought am I entitled to be refunded for that one to if I’ve used it? But I never wanted to buy 2 in the first place!! & it was even a yucky green on my skin & it was less dark but since I’ve used it should I get exchanged for something or a refund or not?
0