Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 year ago

I m bored and I usually don t feel much. What should I do?

I m 19 and female, and I m always so bored and empty. i mean not empty as in depressed but as in not caring about anything. I always felt different since childhood. The only thing that excites me is acting like other people who are basically not me. People say I m relaxed under circumstances I shouldn t be, and I just feel very little overall. The only thing that sometimes makes me worried is my health and basically what happens to me. I do not remember the last time I felt fear, but i guess my sanity keeps me under control most of the time. Also I care if other people find out who I really am, so I always try to be the "perfect kid". I m bored of not being able to connect to anyone or basically feel. Any ideas how not to be bored?

• LP7
    1 year ago

Seems like you have placed a barrier around yourself to not "feel"emotions.Perhaps you felt pain when younger.Try reaching out to others like yourself who need reassurance.You're not alone today.

1 year ago

It’s nature’s way of urging you to have a baby.

• j153e
    1 year ago
  • 1 year ago

Here is a popular notion all that you say would reflect from you the difficulties you have by becoming a Catholic nun.

• 1 year ago

You might be depressed most likely, even if you dont think you are