So, OMG! I was buying Foldger's coffee today, and some guy picked up a bag of "Ethical bean coffee" next to me, and then he looked over?

and said "Hey. Everyone. Look at thus guy here. He's buying non-ethical coffee, and I'm buying ethical coffee" and then everyone started throwing lettuce at me, and shouting "Shame on you", and then he picked me up and said "Do you know how much those farmers make, boy?" and I... show more and said "Hey. Everyone. Look at thus guy here. He's buying non-ethical coffee, and I'm buying ethical coffee" and then everyone started throwing lettuce at me, and shouting "Shame on you", and then he picked me up and said "Do you know how much those farmers make, boy?" and I said "no" and then he screamed "Ahhhhhhh!" and threw me across the store, but luckily I landed on a pile of marshmellows. OMG! It was awful. What are stores coming to these days? Overrun with fascist hipsters.