Didn t the casinos take all the fun out of slots by raising maximum bets, using complicated slots with multi lines, infrequent payouts,etc?

Years ago playing the slots was so much fun, there were frequent winners yelling with excitement. Now the complicated video slot machines make all the noise and the players are quiet and disgusted of losing all the time while the casino keeps hiking the cost to play. No wonder the newest casino in Catskill, NY is... show more Years ago playing the slots was so much fun, there were frequent winners yelling with excitement. Now the complicated video slot machines make all the noise and the players are quiet and disgusted of losing all the time while the casino keeps hiking the cost to play. No wonder the newest casino in Catskill, NY is failing. No more casino vacations for me, they finally lost me as a player and can take another fool s money.