Feeling guilty for bullying this kid who later killed himself? I feel so bad I can't even look at the word bully or suicide, or his name..?

I remember during elementary. I used to make fun and bully this kid. I used to throw food, expired milk at him. I would insult him during recess till he cried. I'll admit, I made his elementary school years absolute hell. This all stopped when he changed school and moved out from city of Scottsdale. In the july... show more I remember during elementary. I used to make fun and bully this kid. I used to throw food, expired milk at him. I would insult him during recess till he cried. I'll admit, I made his elementary school years absolute hell. This all stopped when he changed school and moved out from city of Scottsdale. In the july of 2017, he took his own life. He was 19. His name was Colby. He was a dirty blonde-haired, green eyed.
Update: I know this will probably haunt me for the rest of my life. Just had to get this off my chest. Been feeling angry at the ******* i used to be. he said on his note something like "i was bullied all my life. but now, y'all don't have to worry about me. I'll finally be in peace. Something I always... show more I know this will probably haunt me for the rest of my life. Just had to get this off my chest. Been feeling angry at the ******* i used to be. he said on his note something like "i was bullied all my life. but now, y'all don't have to worry about me. I'll finally be in peace. Something I always dreamed off" and at bottom of the note. There was abbreviation. of possibly first and last names. since its written something like "A.P, C.D, A.J etc". and I saw my abbreviation thats my name "J.M"
Update 2: those were names of those who bullied him. i cant live with myself.
Update 3: @hohpe I appreciate the answer.
Update 4: hope I meant.