misogynists and incels: what do you think of women?

• Foofa

It's right there in the Greek roots of the word, misein (“to hate”) and gynē (“woman”). That should be self evident to you.

I personally don't find women to be attractive, and I prefer other men physically.

I think very highly of them. It's feminism I hate. People don't know how to differentiate between the two. Yet, I see how they can't; a very few women do not swallow whole what feminists hand them. Everything and anything feminists hand me as truth you bet I am going to question it.

I am neither as I am married and I am quite fond of women; just not more fond of women than I am men so I can't call myself a feminist since feminism appears to be extreme love of women as a collective (despite their efforts to mask it as humanitarianism, it is not).

My opinion is humans are human and each one has their own pros/cons/mehs that need to be evaluated. Sure, I've been burned by a few, but I'm not a misogynist over it.

Yeah, I'm a misogynist but not an incel. The only misogyny I have is that I view women as a source of sexual stimulation. I don't care about love. I only care about lust. Lust is biological thing which every living creature enjoys. Love is a headache. Love gives you false expectations. But inspite of what I said, there are many other things in life other than sex. I don't care if a woman chooses to be independent.

• Fusion

I have no opinion of women in general, I just avoid them because I assume that they wouldn't like me.

Not a misogynist, but I probably fall under the definition of an incel.

• Fusion

But until I manage to fix that about myself, it would seem that I would fall under the technical definition of an incel. However for the famous ones, I'd agree that the "Supreme Gentleman" certainly wasn't an incel, whereas the autistic kid who ran people over probably was.