incels: why do you think women are property?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    12 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Incels don't actually walk around thinking women are property, but it's implied based on how they think.

They're furious being denied access to someone they were friendly with. "I was so nice to her, why wouldn't she have sex with me?" As if being cool means they should automatically have rights to our bodies. If a group of men believe it's reasonable for a man to go on a killing spree after he posts a video about women refusing to see how great he was, or shoot his girlfriend because she left him, then they have a strong sense of entitlement. They believe they have ownership of women's bodies. We're just commodities to them, something just to have sex to, and completely unconcerned with women's agency or autonomy.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Lili
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

They don't, really, they're just pissed off that women don't find them attractive, so they lash out in extreme and hyperbolic ways.

No one is entitled to sex. Even in the animal world, creatures have to compete for sex, for the opportunity to pass on their DNA, and some lose out. That's nature's way, and nature set things up that way for good reasons.

• 12 months ago

The incels I know don't even care they are incels. They just know they can't get girls so they don't even try.

• Elana
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

Are you seriously claiming that the fewer women out there who are unable to date don't occasionally lash out at men?

When the rest of the world has access to something and you don't, and you really really want access, it's hard not to get bitter. Do you own air? Do you want access to air?

Certainly there are some people (incels and non-incels) who think of people as property. They are NOT the normal case.

• ...Show all comments
    • Bill
      Lv 7
      12 months agoReport

If a kid notices their sibling is being treated better than them they become bitter and angry about their situation. The same is true with men that can't get a date, while other men can.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    12 months ago

I can't get them off of my property.

Source(s): They are beggars.
  • Fusion
    Lv 6
    12 months ago

I don't believe that is the case for the overwhelming majority of incels. It's only internet trolls who claim things like that.

• 12 months ago

I don't think that's necessarily the case.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.