Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 7 months ago

Whats a good healthy breakfast?

I m currently trying to lose weight and I was wondering what I should be eating for breakfast

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

I usually eat scrambled eggs with spinach or spring mix greens and a little bit of cheese for extra protein. It always works :)

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

The perfect breakfast is:

CEREAL!!

NO toast, no eggs, no sausage, just cereal.

You also might want to consider just skipping breakfast. It has worked wonders for me!

• 7 months ago

as long as you burn more calories than you eat you will lose weight.

though, what you eat is 90% of the whole thing. make sure you get the right nutrition and keep an eye on your diet/intake!

It took a while for me to figure out what to do with all information on the internet but finally, I found a natural remedy that I add to my morning routine just to get a good start on my day :)

I found the link again (I forgot where I found it in the first place) and here it is; http://healthymotivationtips.site/natural-video

but If you want to train as well, it is important your body is ready to train and workout. make sure you have a strong core and hip flexors! it is pretty hard to explain in text but try this link and it will make wonders if you try the tips!

http://healthymotivationtips.site/strength

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

I personally always go for something with fat and protein that's not so high in carbs. I save carbs for later in the day because if I eat them for breakfast I am really hungry all day. So, I might choose scrambled eggs with cheese, tomatoes, onion, mushrooms and avocado. Or sometimes if I am not super hungry I just eat cottage cheese. Breakfast yesterday was a salad. Sometimes its leftovers.

Why, Eric? Eggs are good for you.

• Eric7 months agoReport

Never eat scrambled eggs

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • patty
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

porridge with low fat milk and banana

wheet bix with milk

• Eric7 months agoReport

Fat-free milk.

• LP7
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Have a decent breakfast medium lunch and light early dinner.Few hours before bed.Vegetable juice, natural muesli with greek pot set yoghurt.poached eggs, steamed vegetables(Asian greens)

• Tomalochk
      Lv 6
      7 months agoReport

- Greek pot set yogurt - (?) How many people have even heard of such a thing ....maybe in Greece , but still .

• 7 months ago

VEGAN is supposed to be healthy

• ...Show all comments
    • Eric7 months agoReport

Vegan has some benefits, but don't forget that meat/fish/poultry is in the food pyramid?

• Logan
    Lv 5
    7 months ago

I've been losing a pound a week This is my 460 calorie breakfast with 20g fat, 27g protein and 46g carbohydrate

OMELET

eggs 3 large

mushrooms 50 grams

broccoli 70 grams

butter 1/2 teaspoon

CERIAL

oatmeal 1/2 cup old fashion

apple 30 grams

raisins 10 grams

• 7 months ago

oatmeal with fruit, fruit smoothie, whole grain cereal with plant milk, sprouted toast with peanut butter and banana, whole wheat bagel

• Tomalochk
      Lv 6
      7 months agoReport

Cereal with plant milk ?
      Sprouted toast ?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.