Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 7 months ago

Whats a good healthy breakfast?

I m currently trying to lose weight and I was wondering what I should be eating for breakfast

I usually eat scrambled eggs with spinach or spring mix greens and a little bit of cheese for extra protein. It always works :)

The perfect breakfast is:

CEREAL!!

NO toast, no eggs, no sausage, just cereal.

You also might want to consider just skipping breakfast. It has worked wonders for me!

as long as you burn more calories than you eat you will lose weight.

though, what you eat is 90% of the whole thing. make sure you get the right nutrition and keep an eye on your diet/intake!

It took a while for me to figure out what to do with all information on the internet but finally, I found a natural remedy that I add to my morning routine just to get a good start on my day :)

I found the link again (I forgot where I found it in the first place) and here it is; http://healthymotivationtips.site/natural-video

but If you want to train as well, it is important your body is ready to train and workout. make sure you have a strong core and hip flexors! it is pretty hard to explain in text but try this link and it will make wonders if you try the tips!

http://healthymotivationtips.site/strength

I personally always go for something with fat and protein that's not so high in carbs. I save carbs for later in the day because if I eat them for breakfast I am really hungry all day. So, I might choose scrambled eggs with cheese, tomatoes, onion, mushrooms and avocado. Or sometimes if I am not super hungry I just eat cottage cheese. Breakfast yesterday was a salad. Sometimes its leftovers.

Why, Eric? Eggs are good for you.

• Eric7 months agoReport

Never eat scrambled eggs

• patty

porridge with low fat milk and banana

wheet bix with milk

• Eric7 months agoReport

Fat-free milk.

• LP7

Have a decent breakfast medium lunch and light early dinner.Few hours before bed.Vegetable juice, natural muesli with greek pot set yoghurt.poached eggs, steamed vegetables(Asian greens)

• Tomalochk

- Greek pot set yogurt - (?) How many people have even heard of such a thing ....maybe in Greece , but still .

VEGAN is supposed to be healthy

• Eric7 months agoReport

Vegan has some benefits, but don't forget that meat/fish/poultry is in the food pyramid?

• Logan

I've been losing a pound a week This is my 460 calorie breakfast with 20g fat, 27g protein and 46g carbohydrate

OMELET

eggs 3 large

mushrooms 50 grams

broccoli 70 grams

butter 1/2 teaspoon

CERIAL

oatmeal 1/2 cup old fashion

apple 30 grams

raisins 10 grams

oatmeal with fruit, fruit smoothie, whole grain cereal with plant milk, sprouted toast with peanut butter and banana, whole wheat bagel

• Tomalochk

Cereal with plant milk ?
      Sprouted toast ?