How do you feel about series with English subtitles?

I absolutely hate watching series with English subtitles. I speak cantonese, mandarin, vietnamese, khmer, hangul, hindi, malay, ryukyuan japanese etc. Every hindi movie that have English subtitles more the half of the subtitles are always wrong. Older Japanese anime like fullmetal alchemist like 80 to 90 percent... show more I absolutely hate watching series with English subtitles. I speak cantonese, mandarin, vietnamese, khmer, hangul, hindi, malay, ryukyuan japanese etc.

Every hindi movie that have English subtitles more the half of the subtitles are always wrong.

Older Japanese anime like fullmetal alchemist like 80 to 90 percent of the subtitles did not match up with the words. Newer ones like the rising of the shield hero was better but 30 percent of words were still wrong.

Same with korean movies and tv series I always turn the subtitles off because they throw me off completely.

The only thing that I have seen that matches word for word is chinese anime. Quan Zhi Gao Shou (The Kings Avatar) is a good example.

How do you feel about it love it or hate it?