Anonymous

I see a lot of Pakistanis who look similar to white people or Latino, why do people deny that Pakistanis are the same race as westerners ?

Some of them look dark and brown, but their skull and facial structure are similar to white people. The same with Indians, but this exists more in Pakistanis while Indians usually look more different a bit.

Pakistanis are classified as Asian, specifically South Asian.

• Mark

Ôvėr the roughly 25Ok-/Ⓜ️ year histry of mankind

there has been loads of mixing frm grups of

all over & only idits think race means anything.

Latina is still located in Europe, Pakistanis don't look like other Europeans either.

They may look like mixed Mezoamericans or Indios but they aren't classified as European anyway.

Pakis are part of the terrorist race. Not the white race.

• Michael S7 months agoReport

That is so not true. I guess if you think Pakistanis are terrorist then we can call you American murderers as you kill innocent women and children while masquerading as liberators trying to spread freedom and demoncracy

Pakistanis are caucasians some descend from the soldiers of Alexander the Great

Pakistanis look nothing like whites or Latinos that's something I heard for first time in my life and I saw dozens

Pakistanis are just turd looking criminals

Yeah howsabout STFU and pass me that ammunition

Pakistanis are Caucasian, the same race as Europeans. Caucasians come in the widest range of shades, from the fairest white, all the way through browns, to actually black in southern India, and Sri Lanka.

• Zirp

People pretend that humans come in races, to be able to blame genetics for things caused by society/capitalism