When do they stop showing the snake on Supernatural episode 14?

I’ve been a big fan of supernatural but I’ve lost interest on watching the show ever since they started showing the snake on episode “Ouroboros.” I’m terrified of snakes and it makes me so uncomfortable every time they show it so therefore I haven’t been able to enjoy the show and sometimes I just listen and not... show more I’ve been a big fan of supernatural but I’ve lost interest on watching the show ever since they started showing the snake on episode “Ouroboros.” I’m terrified of snakes and it makes me so uncomfortable every time they show it so therefore I haven’t been able to enjoy the show and sometimes I just listen and not look at the screen just in case the snake comes up. Does anyone know which episode or season that the snake is completely gone. I’m up to season 14 Episode 16 and barely made it due to the snake. I don’t really see the purpose of the snake on the show really. Not everyone is comfortable with snakes.
1 answer 1