Hello , I’m having trouble With My car a/c .. I have a 2006 BMW 525i .Please Help?

Hello , I’m having trouble With My car a/c .. I have a 2006 BMW 525i . Here’s what’s going on ... the compressor I know works for a fact reason because when the a/c works it works blows penguins . Say when it works I have to constantly turn on the car and press Max roughly about ever 4 hours I have to turn it on... show more Hello , I’m having trouble With My car a/c .. I have a 2006 BMW 525i . Here’s what’s going on ... the compressor I know works for a fact reason because when the a/c works it works blows penguins . Say when it works I have to constantly turn on the car and press Max roughly about ever 4 hours I have to turn it on it’s like something stays stuck to stay on or like a relay stays stuck because if I don’t end up turning the car on all the time I guess the car resets or un sticks and it just starts blowing hot for like 3 day or more and then it’ll randomly work and that’s when I have to be consistently turning on the car and pressing max . And also when it stops working like say I’m driving I come to a complete stop and press max and it like wants to kick on but it only blows fresh on the passenger side and as soon as I continue driving it blows hot . Can someone help me out I’m really cracking my head .
1 answer 1