Starbucks Background check questions?

I had an interview this Monday and SM send me a background check link on that day, so i submitted on same day. It said my background check will estimate 2 or 3 days. When i checked today, my status said 'Your background check results will now be sent to you. If eDelivery was selected check your email, if not,... show more I had an interview this Monday and SM send me a background check link on that day, so i submitted on same day. It said my background check will estimate 2 or 3 days. When i checked today, my status said 'Your background check results will now be sent to you. If eDelivery was selected check your email, if not, allow up to 2 weeks for mail delivery.'
I can't even remember i selected an eDelivery. And I wanted to know I got this message because my background check is completed?
Do you think I have to wait few days more? And has anyone else been in the same situation as me?
1 answer 1