Why am I so untalented?

I'm 15, I'm a freshman in high school and I'm going to be a junior in August. It feels like everyone my age is good at something and excelling at the thing they're good at, meanwhile I haven't accomplished anything. I've never had a boyfriend, I've never had my first kiss, I don't... show more I'm 15, I'm a freshman in high school and I'm going to be a junior in August. It feels like everyone my age is good at something and excelling at the thing they're good at, meanwhile I haven't accomplished anything. I've never had a boyfriend, I've never had my first kiss, I don't even have a car yet, I can't draw, I can't write like I thought I could, I can't do math, I can't build, I can't do sports, I'm unintelligent, I'm ugly, I'm friendless, I'm shy, I'm fat, I haven't done anything big or exciting with my life, and I'm uncreative. I'm kinda hopeless if I'm being honest. Everyone has something they're good at or something they like doing or something that makes them happy and I'm not good at anything, I don't know what I like, and almost nothing makes me happy. Sometimes it feels like I feel nothing at all. It feels like I know nothing about myself. I'm a boring person in general. I even had a few old friends call me boring which I already know because of my lack of interest in things around me. I thought I knew what I wanted to do with my life, but now I'm not sure. Once I turn 16 I'm gonna have to figure out WHAT I want for myself since the teachers at school stress about how important college and careers are. But that's kind of hard since I never know what I actually want. Not only that, but I don't know what my life purpose even is. Am I going to be useless and untalented forever?
4 answers 4