How come my parents and other people thinks it is funny to mentally abuse me just because I have a disability?

So I suffer from bipolar disorder and schizophrenia and my parents blamed me today for stealing their checks and cashing it at my bank. They claim that their bank has an image of the check and says that I did it. I tried and tried to prove that I didn't do it but they kept on calling me names and threatened to... show more So I suffer from bipolar disorder and schizophrenia and my parents blamed me today for stealing their checks and cashing it at my bank. They claim that their bank has an image of the check and says that I did it. I tried and tried to prove that I didn't do it but they kept on calling me names and threatened to cut my phone service. I ended up admitting to it when I didn't do it. They constantly mentally abuse and invades my privacy. Sometimes when I am out of the house they would go into my room and search my room for stuff like my dresses and high heels. They think it is screwed up that I do crossdressing. They attack me for everything and makes me feel like crap all the time. They are always claiming that I stole either their credit cards and now their checks. I am just so angry and I don't know what to do. Everyone always calls me selfish when I am not. They say that I am single because no woman can stand me and says that's why all these viet girls ditched marrying me and broke off engagements. I never did anything wrong that would make them not want to marry me. They say that I am gonna be forever alone. Sometimes they even tell me to go kill myself. Why do they think it is ok and funny to do this to me ? I am suicidal now and I just want to end my life. Why do they think it is funny to do this and make me feel suicidal ??