Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailAbuse and Spam · 5 months ago

How come my parents and other people thinks it is funny to mentally abuse me just because I have a disability?

So I suffer from bipolar disorder and schizophrenia and my parents blamed me today for stealing their checks and cashing it at my bank. They claim that their bank has an image of the check and says that I did it. I tried and tried to prove that I didn't do it but they kept on calling me names and threatened to cut my phone service. I ended up admitting to it when I didn't do it. They constantly mentally abuse and invades my privacy. Sometimes when I am out of the house they would go into my room and search my room for stuff like my dresses and high heels. They think it is screwed up that I do crossdressing. They attack me for everything and makes me feel like crap all the time. They are always claiming that I stole either their credit cards and now their checks. I am just so angry and I don't know what to do. Everyone always calls me selfish when I am not. They say that I am single because no woman can stand me and says that's why all these viet girls ditched marrying me and broke off engagements. I never did anything wrong that would make them not want to marry me. They say that I am gonna be forever alone. Sometimes they even tell me to go kill myself. Why do they think it is ok and funny to do this to me ? I am suicidal now and I just want to end my life. Why do they think it is funny to do this and make me feel suicidal ??

Let's see:

From your long posting history you have admitted

you mentally abuse others

you fixate on objects and people

you steal from your parents

you don't repay loans from others

you lie to everyone

you have no self control

you are racist

you are immature

you are selfish.

Being a as$hole is not a disability jacob.

you have given NO INDICATION of schizophrenia. Unless you have been well medicated all these years....if that is the case, you are not suffering from the schizophrenia as it is well controlled.

just because the meds are 'schizophrenia' meds doesn't mean you have schizophrenia. The same meds are used for severe behavior disorders including bi polar.

mood swings are not schizophrenia. schizophrenia is something one of your previous providers would have picked up on long ago if you had it.

it usually starts in the teens/early 20s....very unusual for someone mid 20s or older to develop it.

actually, i see similarities between you and Trump...immature, not accepting responsibility, twisting facts to suit your needs.

whether your stories are real or not, you act like a self centered 2 year old...that is not schizophrenia. I suspect it is largely a learned behavior because your family gave in to you to avoid conflict and created a monster.

• Jacob5 months agoReport

I just got put on schizophrenia meds recently, i was recently tested for that and it came back positive. I have both bipolar and schizophrenia. I have constant mood swings before i was put on these meds.