Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 4 months ago

My kid doesn’t know what day Christmas is. Do I take her to pediatrician to make sure she’s on track for junior year of high school?

No, take her to the North Pole with a bag of carrots to feed the Reindeer.

• art

tell him Christmas is when a Bearded man wearing a scary red suit will break into the house while he is sleeping and empty his sacks in his bedroom

• GB

Maybe her school regards telling children when Christmas day is, is 'religious education' . Even then it is hard not to know the date, even if you are not a Christian, because of comercialisation. Have you tried telling her when it is?

Probably from drugs - the damage is done: she'll never be right. Lifetime of working at WalMart.

• edward

Well...i forget when my birthday is. When i get asked the first word out of my mouth is “um”. While if someone asks me when my wife’s birthday is i can answer in a heartbeat

It is not necessary that the kid knows everything.

Pediatrician? aren't those for like 5 year olds? if shes a junior in high school, that makes her like 16 or 17.

• Pippin

Teens still see their pediatricians. Unless there is a family doctor.