Is my friend toxic or am I rude?

She s been my friend for 3 years now. Every night she stays up late and then when we wait for her in the morning to go to school, she always comes late and doing this could potentially make us late for school. She doesn t apologize and this has been a deeply ingrained habit for 3 years. Recently when we get to... show more She s been my friend for 3 years now. Every night she stays up late and then when we wait for her in the morning to go to school, she always comes late and doing this could potentially make us late for school. She doesn t apologize and this has been a deeply ingrained habit for 3 years. Recently when we get to school, she has been ignoring me completely and we re in a 3 person group so I often get left behind. She shuts me down often in a rude way and doesn t consider my feelings. She doesn t bring lunch to school and buys lunch from the canteen, but often chucks it away, wasting the money. She then wants to buy something after school, making me almost miss my train. Outside of school she acts like im the only person in the world and constantly texts me every day and gets mad when I dont reply. She has been described as emotionally immature and goes off at me for small things. Once she started hitting me really hard with her ipad and threw my bag off the ramp because I didnt play chess. She once started cutting herself and crying in the canteen because I told her I wanted to talk with my other friends. Recently it was my birthday and she forgot, She didnt apologize and tried to make a stupid excuse "I was fighting a wizard...etc.." . Shes always talking about how I don t get her a present, even though I m a student and can t afford one. I saved up my money and got her something, she didn t thank me, called the present "stinky" and said my other friends present was better.
5 answers 5