Could someone be born as 'untalented' or born to not be good at anything?

I'm a teen girl (15 yrs old), and I feel like there are a bunch of people around me that have some sort of hobby, talent, or something good to offer the world. Meanwhile, I don't have any hobbies and I barley know what I like. Not only that, but I'm not "talented" at anything either.... show more I'm a teen girl (15 yrs old), and I feel like there are a bunch of people around me that have some sort of hobby, talent, or something good to offer the world. Meanwhile, I don't have any hobbies and I barley know what I like. Not only that, but I'm not "talented" at anything either. There's nothing I'm really good at and I'm not sure how to find what I actually like. I thought I was into writing but I'm average at it but I'm not very creative and as a result.. I haven't written anything in five months. I thought I was into singing and photography, but I'm horrible at singing and I'm okay at taking photos and again, I'm NOT creative at all. I thought I was into art, but I can only draw heads and can't do anything like coloring, or bodies. I'm also terrible at crafts. The only thing that's sort of a hobby is that I listen to music and sleep 24/7. People my age have already found what they like and what they're good at. They're also excelling at what they like. Not only that, but I'm not very smart either. I always thought people either were good looking but unintelligent, or intelligent but unattractive. Maybe some people are lucky enough to be smart and good looking. I don't think I have any of that. As of now, I thought I knew what I wanted to do with my life but now I'm not sure at all. Was I born to be untalented and to be useless forever? how do I find my actual life purpose?