Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationAircraft · 4 months ago

What drove him off the deep end?

Update:

Why did JetDoc become the Peking Boulevard troll and destroy the aircraft forum?

Update 2:

Funny thing here...only JetDoc's answer cannot be selected for ''best answer''. What does that tell you ?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago
    Best Answer

He really needs to give it up.

But I’m guessing crystal meth.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

WRONG...the Peking Boulevard troll is LOWLEVEL who uses the blue and yellow Stearman biplane avatar. But one has to wonder what or who dove LOWLEVEL off the deep end when he was once a polite and valued Aircraft forum member. What a long fall from grace. See his recent slip-up for yourselves folks...

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

AVIOPHAGE was my hero.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

What's all this about the Peking Boulevard?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

it’s Jet Doc’s sock puppet account he can use to get reporting cred.

But truth is he destroyed the aircraft forum years ago. He insults people who likely have forgotten more about aviation than he ever knew.

• Zack
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

The Peking Boulevard troll is NOT JetDoc. He would never post stupid stuff like that, and if he did, he wouldn't post it over and over again for weeks.

Edit: now that I think about it, YOU might be the Peking Boulevard troll trying to frame other people.

• Cap'n. America
      Lv 4
      4 months agoReport

No one here is above anything. Ignominity corrupts. I'd bet a dollar JD is a Great guy to hunt and party with. The Mr Hyde comes out on the 'net.

• rick
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

It was fun for a couple of days. Enough is enough.

• JetDoc
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Is that the best you can do, STUPID ANONYMOUS TROLL?

• JetDoc
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

Interesting that "Dan" seems to find it necessary to comment on MY answers, but doesn't have any of his own. Is he stalking me? Maybe it's some sort of homosexual lust thing he's got going...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.