My cat is acting afraid and not eating or drinking unless placed in front of her. She is drinking a lot of water. Has anyone had this issue?

Update: She uses the litter box only after I place her in it. She has gone pee twice and I broke it apart to check for blood but it seems normal. She has not gone poo today. I will call her vet tomorrow if her behavior does not change. I carried her outside and she hid behind my flower pot and started panting for like 3... show more She uses the litter box only after I place her in it. She has gone pee twice and I broke it apart to check for blood but it seems normal. She has not gone poo today. I will call her vet tomorrow if her behavior does not change. I carried her outside and she hid behind my flower pot and started panting for like 3 seconds and stopped. I have never seen her hide on my balcony or pant that way in the 6 yrs I have had her. She loves going outside and watching squirrels.