What should I do for my online friends birthday?

My friend that I'm gonna call V is turning 18 on July 19th and I don't know what I should do for his birthday. Idk if I should just say 'happy birthday' and move on or if I should actually try to do something for him. On my birthday he just said 'happy birthday' to me and moved on so idk if... show more My friend that I'm gonna call V is turning 18 on July 19th and I don't know what I should do for his birthday. Idk if I should just say 'happy birthday' and move on or if I should actually try to do something for him. On my birthday he just said 'happy birthday' to me and moved on so idk if I should do the same for him or not. I don't know his actual house address so I can't send him anything but I know minor things such as what he looks like, what college he goes to, the state he lives in, and his first name. Stuff like that. Besides that I don't know much personal info. With my other friend who I'm gonna call L he turns 16 on August 22nd and I wanna do something for him since not only am I closer to him, but on my birthday not only did he tell me happy birthday, but he granted me three wishes which meant that he would do whatever he wants for me. I haven't used them yet, but it was a sweet gesture. Either way they both mean a lot to me and have helped me through a lot for the 11 months I've known them and I wanna make them happy somehow. Any ideas?
2 answers 2