OCDSportsGuy asked in SportsBaseball · 7 months ago

Are the Dodgers expected to make another deep playoff run this year? are they the favorites again to reach or win the World Series?

just wondering if you think the Dodgers are favored to win the NL pennant again, what do you think? especially after losing back 2 back World Series.

yes. maybe la over twins or nyy over atlanta.

Most "experts" say the Dodgers are the favorites to win it all.

Unless they straighten out their bullpen, they will lose in the post season.

Yes on the run, but SI says they will lose to the Phillies in the NL Championship, and the Astros will beat the Phils. And SI is NEVER wrong.

The best record in baseball makes you the favorite doesn't it? I'd like to see them do it this year, it would be much better than the Astros, Braves, Yanks or Red Sox. I'm sick of those 4 teams.

Yes, they are expected to last deep into the playoffs.

Right now the Doggers are the favorites, according to sports books in Vegas, to win the World Series. But they seem to find a way to screw it up and I have faith that they'll do it again this year.

reach or win the World Series? no, they'll win the World Series without reaching it (only in their dreams)

I'd say they are the favorites in the NL