OCDSportsGuy asked in SportsBaseball · 7 months ago

Are the Dodgers expected to make another deep playoff run this year? are they the favorites again to reach or win the World Series?

just wondering if you think the Dodgers are favored to win the NL pennant again, what do you think? especially after losing back 2 back World Series.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

yes. maybe la over twins or nyy over atlanta.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

Most "experts" say the Dodgers are the favorites to win it all.

Unless they straighten out their bullpen, they will lose in the post season.

• 7 months ago

Yes on the run, but SI says they will lose to the Phillies in the NL Championship, and the Astros will beat the Phils. And SI is NEVER wrong.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

The best record in baseball makes you the favorite doesn't it? I'd like to see them do it this year, it would be much better than the Astros, Braves, Yanks or Red Sox. I'm sick of those 4 teams.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

Yes, they are expected to last deep into the playoffs.

• 7 months ago

Right now the Doggers are the favorites, according to sports books in Vegas, to win the World Series. But they seem to find a way to screw it up and I have faith that they'll do it again this year.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

reach or win the World Series? no, they'll win the World Series without reaching it (only in their dreams)

• 7 months ago

I'd say they are the favorites in the NL

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.