Someone called a couple of pics of me very ugly almost 2 weeks ago and I am still upset! is this normal?

It has been almost 2 weeks since a stranger that was complimenting other peoples pics online said that my 2 pics were very ugly. I am a female so naturally this was very upsetting as it would be to any female to hear that but it has now been almost 2 weeks and I am still sad about it and it still affects my... show more It has been almost 2 weeks since a stranger that was complimenting other peoples pics online said that my 2 pics were very ugly. I am a female so naturally this was very upsetting as it would be to any female to hear that but it has now been almost 2 weeks and I am still sad about it and it still affects my confidence.
Is this normal for me to still feel awful about myself after all of this time?
How long should it take for me to feel better? and are there any tips on how I can? I am afraid to post pics of me even on Facebook now
Will give a best answer
Update: also..in case this matters, I believe the person that called me ugly was a man.