Survey: What food have you never eaten but would really like to try?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Buffalo came to mind.

• 6 months ago

I've never had White Castle hamburgers, but have seen movies where they've been featured, and have spoken to people who have eaten there. They look like hamburgers they used to serve in elementary school. They sell them frozen at Walmart, but I'd like to try them in their restaurant.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

Truffles. The ones forged from the ground, not the chocolate candies. I would like to try them in some Mediterranean/Italian dishes and in scrambled eggs.

• 6 months ago

Astronaut food- the stuff in the little squeezie-bags.

• A.J.
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

https://www.earthsbest.com/products/category/infant-foods/puree-pouches/

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Red Lobster.......

• A.J.
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I live in Las Vegas. If there exists a food I want, I get it. Yesterday I read about Jicama. I have not bought one yet. Pachyrhizus erosus, commonly known as jicama (/ˈhɪkəmə/ or /dʒɪˈkɑːmə/; Spanish jícama [ˈxikama] (help. · info); from Nahuatl xīcamatl, [ʃiːˈkamatɬ]), Mexican yam bean, or Mexican turnip, is the name of a native Mexican vine, although the name most commonly refers to the plant's edible tuberous root.

https://www.thekitchn.com/jicama-most-exciting-veg...

• ...Show all comments
    • A.J.
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Thanks. Seems to read as healthy and decent flavor. I guess without flavor and only a good diet food.

• 6 months ago

Horse meat. Butchers here won't stock it because of the illegal actions of a lunatic fringe who attack the shops and the butchers.

• geezer
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Come to France ,,, you can buy it EVERYWHERE (in Supermarkets as well as Butchers)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.