Survey: What food have you never eaten but would really like to try?

Favorite Answer

Buffalo came to mind.

I've never had White Castle hamburgers, but have seen movies where they've been featured, and have spoken to people who have eaten there. They look like hamburgers they used to serve in elementary school. They sell them frozen at Walmart, but I'd like to try them in their restaurant.

Truffles. The ones forged from the ground, not the chocolate candies. I would like to try them in some Mediterranean/Italian dishes and in scrambled eggs.

Astronaut food- the stuff in the little squeezie-bags.

• A.J.

https://www.earthsbest.com/products/category/infant-foods/puree-pouches/

• Red Lobster.......

• A.J.

I live in Las Vegas. If there exists a food I want, I get it. Yesterday I read about Jicama. I have not bought one yet. Pachyrhizus erosus, commonly known as jicama (/ˈhɪkəmə/ or /dʒɪˈkɑːmə/; Spanish jícama [ˈxikama] (help. · info); from Nahuatl xīcamatl, [ʃiːˈkamatɬ]), Mexican yam bean, or Mexican turnip, is the name of a native Mexican vine, although the name most commonly refers to the plant's edible tuberous root.

https://www.thekitchn.com/jicama-most-exciting-veg...

• A.J.

Thanks. Seems to read as healthy and decent flavor. I guess without flavor and only a good diet food.

Horse meat. Butchers here won't stock it because of the illegal actions of a lunatic fringe who attack the shops and the butchers.

• geezer

Come to France ,,, you can buy it EVERYWHERE (in Supermarkets as well as Butchers)