I was in New Jersey?

How much does a ticket cost that you get for making a left NOT right turn on red (I was in New Jersey) Let’s say it’s green for going straight and accidently? You go on a red for making a left turn? Or let’s say you do an unsafe maneuver and start turning on a left while it’s red and luckily (safely) make it... show more How much does a ticket cost that you get for making a left NOT right turn on red (I was in New Jersey) Let’s say it’s green for going straight and accidently?
You go on a red for making a left turn? Or let’s say you do an unsafe maneuver and start turning on a left while it’s red and luckily (safely) make it across? (Meaning it’s a 4 lane road / right off highway and your all the way on the right and make a left (go across all lanes Bc it’s red for going straight) but then as your proceeding this move it turns red?
1 answer 1