Am I pregnant??? please respond no rude comments?

had sex june 30 with condom. I was off of my birth control for week but started it again that day. no leak and no broken condom. then on the july 7, me and my bf had sex again and condom broke. but still was on birth control and it gave me week for it to adjust in my system to work again. the next day I took plan... show more had sex june 30 with condom. I was off of my birth control for week but started it again that day. no leak and no broken condom. then on the july 7, me and my bf had sex again and condom broke. but still was on birth
control and it gave me week for it to adjust in my system to work again. the next day I took plan b just to be careful just incase if my birth control didn’t work. didn’t get any symptoms but now it’s been week, and feeling nauseous and cramps are so bad and boobs hurt. my period is due next week, scared that i’m pregnant. talked to so many people about this, imcudling my doctor, plan parenthood, and they all say that i’m not pregnant. took pregnancy test and it was negative the one, because thought I was preg with having sex june 30. please help me! I really
need that. i’m 18. is it normal that the plan b is making me this nauseous... had tiny blood spots during plan b or after, like tiny pink spot. but it was only when I whipped and barely noticeable. am I pregnant or is it from plan b ??? because i’m scared it’s implanmtion bleeding??? it’s been I think two weeks or week and no pregnant symptoms I TOOK PREGNANCY TEST TWO WEEKS IT CAME BACK NEGATIVE BUT MY BOOBS HURT AND CRAMPS

here’s my info:
had sex june 20 th thursday
got period 23 th
ended tuesday june 25
started pill june 29
had sex sunday 30 w protection
condom broke sunday 7