Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 7 months ago

How big is the MGTOW community at this point?

MGTOW means “Men Going Their Own Way”. Look it up for more details.

BQ: How big will it be in the next three years?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Still less than 30% of men in the world.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Fusion
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

I believe that it has started to lose relevancy so I'd predict that it would be smaller in three years than it is today.

• 7 months ago

MGTOW is sad....it is like withdrawing from the field of battle. Far better to engage with women and use the weapons they truly hate....ridicule and contempt. One thing women cannot cope with a a guy who just laughs at them and their pomposity. That being said, most women are really great people...its just those 3rd wave feminists...heck most women can't stand them either.

• 7 months ago

Since it's a philosophy of male self-ownership and not an organization there's no way to really know.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

The amount incomparison to feminism will always be minuscule.

Men, generally, don't have the same animosity towards women as women do towards men.

I've never heard any man say publicly they're "mgtow". I've heard countless women say theyre feminist as if it's something to be proud of lol.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

It's not as impactful or harmful as feminism and wont ever be. Men arent really geared toward going thier own way the same way women buy into liberalism or feminism.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.