arther
arther asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 7 months ago

Why is yahoo so gutless it wont even tell you that you're answer has been deleted?

Favorite Answer

Trolls have long ago figured out how to circumvent the reporting system, even when notifications worked.

They use multiple accounts, so ONE person can report your answer 50 times, triggering AUTOMATIC deletion software. ....and even when notifications worked.......You did NOT get a notification for those kinds of TROLL Attacks.

The way Yahoo saw it was................if "50 People" are all reporting something, then it MUST be a violation...........so they didn't even give you the chance to appeal.

Your question or answer......would just vanish, with no way to appeal.

My stalker, to this day, is still doing it to me. Just this week, I've had two BEST answers taken down.

Awarded BEST answer by the asker........and removed by my stalker.

This happens daily.

What makes you assume it has anything to do with "having guts?"

• Daniel

Violation Email Notices are Broken that's why Nobody is getting any Notifications about there Question or Answer getting Deleted

• .

It has nothing to do with guts. If they tell you your post has been removed, you're more likely to appeal it. The more users that appeal, the more staff Verizon Media has to dedicate to handing them. Considering all the wrongful reporting that goes on, they would need many employees to deal with all the appeals. YA doesn't make them enough money for them to want to spend money paying people to deal with appeals. We're lucky they've kept YA open at all.

• That been like that since Verizon purchased Yahoo. Only now and then you get an email (Maybe once every 6 months or so.) But the email is so old that you can not appeal because you only have 7 days from the time it was deleted to appeal. There are also a lot of gutless people here who report good questions.

What I do is screenshot each question I answer and then appeal it using the help menu. I win 95% of the time doing that.

Because Yahoo Inc. DIED and Verizon stopped sending out report notice and violation notice emails 2 YEARS ago except sporadically. The system is so backed up with reports that Verizon probably will never untangle it before AT&T or Facebook or Alphabet or Disney buys Verizon. Or Verizon's stockholders revolt like Yahoo's did 5 YEARS ago.

Yahoo is run by a bunch of clueless Lesserbeings and sux kong-sized monkey melons

• Susie

They just start making me go through the verification pictures 10 times before I can post a response. Guess they don’t like them and want to “discourage me”.

They are cowards and don’t want people coming after them