Any job suggestions for alternative people?

jobs that accept piercings, tattoos, dark make up etc. Curious to see the answers to this.

Anything that doesnt require a uniform

• LM440
    Favorite Answer

I cannot assure you that all prejudice is gone but I see employees of both genders with tattoos, piercings, unique hair styles and cosmetics in many professions. Some examples are medical, retail, industrial, customer service and education.

Never allow your choices to limit your desires to do the job of your dreams. Just ask for a chance to prove yourself, don't let the employer down and your personal choices remain yours.

• I work in a ware house full time. I have tattoos and blue hair. I worked in retail for over 10 years before that.

Check the dress code, or ask during the interview about what you're allowed to wear, if you're allowed to have visible tattoos and piercings.

Some work places don't care what you look like, as long as you can do your job.

• ?

Any job!

I'm a photographer and I'm covered in tattoos.

tattoo shop assistant, hair salon, restaurant industry, or anywhere you want in a hipster place like portland oregon or venice california

• KaleyK

I work at a large hospital ... just about every RN under the age of 30 has a nose ring, a tattoo, or both. Average salary, about $88k per year.