Is this a good email?

Dear ___, My name is Lauren, and I wanted to write to you today about my experience as an employee here. I'll start by saying that Jim Stanford is a fantastic Superintendent! I really want to commend him in this email for being honest, super hardworking, extremely dedicated, and intelligent. Jim treats... show more Dear ___,

My name is Lauren, and I wanted to write to you today about my experience as an employee here.

I'll start by saying that Jim Stanford is a fantastic Superintendent! I really want to commend him in this email for being honest, super hardworking, extremely dedicated, and intelligent.
Jim treats every one of his staff with a tremendous amount of respect, daily! He is very loyal to his crew, and it is rare to find a boss like that. I've NEVER heard any of my coworkers complain about Jim; this shows how successful he has been as a manager in establishing a positive, supportive, respectful, and trusting work environment.

Him and Jeff Curry are both great leaders! They are reliable, good communicators, extremely knowledgeable in their field, very organized, and great problem solvers! Overall, my positive experience working here stems directly from their superb management style and fair treatment. Jim and Jeff lead by example, and have both been great role models and a positive impact on me, as well as for the rest of our younger staff.

Thank you for taking the time to read my email - I hope it reminds you that MDGCC is really lucky to have Jim and Jeff, as well as an incredibly talented and knowledgeable Horticulturalist, Clara Wopnfield; All of whom work very long and hard to keep your course and gardens in pristine condition! The property is consistently healthy, beautiful, and clean due to their expertise, and I hope they get the recognition they deserve!

Thanks
1 answer 1