Fanfy asked in PetsReptiles · 7 months ago

there's a snake in my kitchen and i'm deathly afraid of them - what do i do?

it's 4am, i can't call animal control because we don't have that in my country (pakistan) and there's a snake lying in the middle of my kitchen floor. i have a huge snakephobia so i don't want to get anywhere near it and i am also too terrified to leave my kitchen. what on earth do i do now (on top of fall that, i'm home alone, too)

7 Answers

Relevance
  • mike m
    Lv 5
    7 months ago

Pakistan? Call a snake charmer.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

Seek high ground and call the cops

• 7 months ago

Get a long object, like a broom. Gently poke at/near the snake to get it to move. Open a door, and chase the snake towards the door with the broom. Rinse and repeat as necessary.

• 7 months ago

Alright, do you know what type of snake it is? Or if it’s venomous or not? Stay away from it if it is, and if it has a baby, it may try and attack you

Open a door nearby and try to get them out (by scaring them or whatnot).

I think your biggest concern should be protecting yourself. Wear socks, denim, long pants, thick pants, layers are good. Make sure that if you get bitten, it doesn’t kill you.

I live in Thailand, a country with a LOT of snakes. Long sleeves, gloves and whatnot will usually protect you. Don’t make any sudden movements - that scares them into attacking.

If you could tell me their characteristics, I might be able to identify them.

Stay away from them and leave a door open, but make sure you know where they are or else you’re going to be in for a h o r r I b l e surprise

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Call nine one one

• 7 months ago

update - to my luck, there is a SECOND SNAKE NOW. i'm pretty sure it's a baby snake and it's fast

• 7 months ago

Give me a best answer would be the first step. Then call police or anyone that can help you. Does any version of Animal Control exist?

• Fanfy7 months agoReport

not that i know f, but what good can the police do?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.