Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 7 months ago

What are some controversial topics Women deem are for "Women Only"?

Women like to think certain topics are their genders ' intellectual property'.. and they like to presumptiously womansplain those topics.

• Daja7 months agoReport

So when a Man does add their opinion to a sensitive feminine topic I believe that's why some women shut them down. Also no one male or female wants anyone arguing,debating or commenting on what's going on with their body.

• Foofa

Abortion, menopause, hysterectomies, epidurals, c-sections...basically a bunch of stuff most men don't want to think about anyway.

• Daja7 months agoReport

I'm glad you came through and showed women everywhere otherwise. As far as abortion go I feel very strongly that the man should have some say being that is his child fetus whatever the p.c way is. But I definitely want to look into the online debates about it. And congratulations to your sister

monthly...thats a no to the no no

Big Skirt and Big Bra poli-sci debates.

• James7 months agoReport

Fit and finish. Very woman-specific these days. Not so in the early years; bunch of fat cats in starchy suits making all the decisions. (If you ask me, they did a little more than compare the designs - if you know what I'm sayin' )