Donna asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 6 months ago

So I had a bad accident at home where I sliced my eyebrow open, will my hair grow back on my eyebrow?

Favorite Answer

Oh my gosh i'm glad your okay! In all honestly it probably won't grow back. Hair has a hard time growing on scars. Overtime the scar will fade and hair may grow back around the scar but you will probably never get that hair back. But don't worry because scars are what make us unique! Im just glad you didn't cut your eye!

boyfriend got pissed again and hit you with a left hook................am I right??

I'm a male but years ago when I would drink some. One a New Year's Eve. I was drinking here at home with my wife here and our two kids. They all would laugh when I stomped around and lose my balance and hit the walls etc. I was a happy drinker. Well they all went to bed and my wife put my supper on the bar and all I had to do was heat it up some and eat and come to bed., I wanted to sit there and watch some T.V. and have a couple more beers. I finally started to eat but fell asleep. YUP. I did. I had laid over the bar sleeping and then on to the floor. That woke me up lol. But I waited til the next day to see a doc. It was still seeping blood. Oh. I busted my eye brow area open with a two inch gash. The doc said it would take sutures. He put in about six and hair growth was slow but it did start to come back and today you can barely see the scar but I do have a full brow of hair. We all still laugh about that Morning After hehehe.

Scars don't support hair growth.

• patty

depends if the hair follicles were damaged

• Donna6 months agoReport

Yes I believe they may have been my scar is quite deep

If not directly through the scar, the way it looks you should have enough eyebrow to cover the scar. I'm glad you're ok. It could have been your eye.

• Donna6 months agoReport

Yes very true I'm only worried because I'm a bridesmaid in 2 weeks 🙈

• Kaz

It's possible, but unlikely.

No, probably not