Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 5 months ago

am I right to be angry with this person? will give a best answer?

a man who I thought was my friend for 3 years just admitted that he was only friends in all of this time to have sex with me. That was his main purpose for being my friend and why he was initially interested in me. ..so he lead me to believe that he really cared about me as a friend in all these years just to try and get me in the sack.

I am realizing now that I am more angry at him than I initially realized and I dont trust anybody right now.

Am I right to feel this way? or am I over-reacting?

will give a best answer

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Your feelings are totally valid! You thought that you had made an actual friend and they deceived you! I would be livid!! And the fact that they think that they can have sex with you just because they're your friend! What the hell is that? You have every right to be mad because you spent your time on creating a friendship with this person. You are not over-reacting! Anybody in their right mind would be pissed

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Yes, that's true.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

he's a weirdo who hangs around someone for 3 years just to sleep with them you must be really attractive

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Actually your post makes no sense. Did you have sex with him? If not and all he wanted was sex why did he stay around 3 years not getting any?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • David
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

If a man wants sex before marriage, he is using you.

• patty
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

u need to forgive him and move on otherwise u will get bitter etc. u must have liked him very much to feel so hurt.

• Dawn5 months agoReport

I am working on forgiving him..but I now have a trust issue.

• 5 months ago

Yes your anger is justified I know exactly how you feel.

• 5 months ago

Just note: That he is a very harmful / abusive person. He has some serious mental faults. Most people are not like he his. Don't let him affect your other genuine relationships.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Yes. You are right to be angry with him but don't let that anger rule you. The best revenge is to find someone who is worth your time and move on. Move on and find someone who does care and don't let him faze you.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Yes. People are alike all over.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.