Do you have any tips on how to handle this situation?

I’m working full time and this girl and I are supposed to be working on a project together. Its evident she can’t stand me and refuses to work with me on the project. She will not discuss any part of the project with me, hands proposals in to our boss without my knowledge which are WRONG then my boss comes to me to... show more I’m working full time and this girl and I are supposed to be working on a project together. Its evident she can’t stand me and refuses to work with me on the project. She will not discuss any part of the project with me, hands proposals in to our boss without my knowledge which are WRONG then my boss comes to me to speak with me about it. It’s absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to work with her. When I try to speak to her she walks away from me like a 5 year old. It’s making me look REALLY BAD to our boss. He’s constantly wanting to talk about our proposal she’s sending emails etc without my knowledge and apparently told another worker she feels I’m beneath her because I’m a new employee and doesn’t want to work with me. Mind you I’ve been in the business for over 15 years this girl is 22 just out of college

This is a new position I just started in June and I’m not looking to come off like the drama queen of the company or come off as if I can’t get along with people. Should I say something to my boss? What should I say? I’ve never been in a situation in which a grown adult acts like they are 10.