Am I too big for a coaster?

You will probably see thus question multiple times, Im just panicking and putting it into different categories so I can get answers. I am going to cedar point next week, and I’ve never had an issue with fitting into rides and coasters but yes they have been snug. i wear an XL shirt, D sized breasts, a size 16 pant. I’ve considered wearing spandex leggings to keep my body slim and snug so I have a better chance of fitting. But it may not work. i would just like some third party opinions

• MS

You should be okay. But ride restraints are not all the same, so you might fit more easily into some than others, and there may well be some that you don't fit into. There are test seats at the ride entrances so you can see if you fit before you wait in line.

• TBK

they have test seats on most rollercoasters. if you can fit in them, you can fit in the rides.

• audrey

Size 16 is not that big. You'll fit just fine. Enjoy!