Why have soooooo many people lost their way when it comes to driving. No signals not courtesy no more etiquette.?
- FoofaLv 712 months ago
Drivers are now more distracted than ever with their phones and all the techy bells and whistles a typical modern car has.
- Anonymous12 months ago
You cannot fix stupid
- Kiss Me KateLv 712 months ago
people are self centered--and I think they truly believe that you should just know where they intend to turn!! and it is soooo difficult to use that blinker...! I also want to throttle people who throw their cigarette butts and food waste out their windows--you know...because they don't want their car to get dirty...ugh...
- Anonymous1 year ago
Prolly immigrants that have no licence anyway.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 1 year ago
yes bad drivers i think
- PearlLv 71 year ago
cause they shouldnt be driing, i would get their license nurnber and report thern
- ChristineLv 51 year ago
1) They've discovered that the cops won't bother to pull them over for such things.
2) They found that the cops are too busy elsewhere, and unless one sees them doing it, and are not busy with chasing someone else, they can get away with it.
3) They are goal oriented, focused on getting where they want to go, and everyone else is just in their way, like obstacles in a computer video game that they have to dodge to reach their destination as quickly as possible.
4) They think that "Only the strong can break the law".
5) They own an expensive car, and this makes them more important than other drivers, who should get out of their way and never mind the traffic laws. (see 4)
6) Their wife is about to have a baby and they are rushing to the hospital.
- ☺Lv 61 year ago
they are stressed out and probably ready to get home and drink a glass of wine or beer or whiskey and get on the internet or watch tv and eat something, take a dump, etc
- WaltLv 61 year ago
some people are like that. I work in retail and some people are like that
- FireballLv 71 year ago
UNKNOWN BUT I DO USE SIGNALS...