Help. i think i am about to be evicted and idk what to say or do.?

so one of my friends just got out of an abusive relationship and has beeen with me in my apartment for a good 2 weeks now and we need about 2 more weeks i am going to sublease my apartment and get one with her. i had a friend who started working at my leasing office.. but he turned out to be rude to me all the time... show more so one of my friends just got out of an abusive relationship and has beeen with me in my apartment for a good 2 weeks now and we need about 2 more weeks i am going to sublease my apartment and get one with her. i had a friend who started working at my leasing office.. but he turned out to be rude to me all the time and we become not friends and so im scared he is going to report me... he put in my notes on the lease without me even knowing that my friend is my sister and needed to stay with me for emergancy but... shes my friend and it was an emergency but idk if they loook at the notes or if he is now going to report me but im so scared like what do i do? should i just try and move out asap or tell her to find another place to stay?