Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 6 months ago

Can I have the cops called on me if I leave my baby in the car with the AC on for a couple minutes while I go inside the gas station?

It'll be on full blast

• PAMELA

Oh yes, a lot can happen in a couple of minutes.

I would just argue in a case like this with all these other freaks how is it just fine to for others to go have this list of lethal evil abortions done that kill a human baby and yours is just fine for the couple seconds your getting it get gas in the tank to take him or her to the doctor shopping grandmas and many others and this is what my ma,ma would say who had nine kids and their always was others living with us but I had a tumor and have seizers and the other day I had and EEG and passed out well I was having my test and it is no secrete of the abnormal brain activity and I get a test done in a week but mom always used them bigger issues against the others starting troubles about nothing and then would tell them why don't you go fix them issues and it will work with this and you love that baby like my ma.ma loved me.

YES — that’s called neglect. But I think you know that.

ABSOLUTELY. that is how cars are stolen and babies kidnapped.....and it could be fatal....what if the thief sees the baby and just ditches the car in the alley. they car goes off, the temp goes up and the baby dies.

of the car is crashed fleeing police...and the baby is killed.

YES NEVER LEAVE A BABY ALONE ANYWHERE....UNLESS AT HOME IN HIS OWN CRIB...

• SimplytheFACTS

and you are in the home (or another responsible person)