How would Republicans react if liberals treated Trump as badly as conservatives treated Obama?

Favorite Answer

I wouldn't care. Our society is no longer about fixing problems, it's all about causing problems. Society no longer wants true equality. It wants equality through revenge and punishment onlly. Which does nothing but causes problems.

It's all about fighting fire with fire now, and the problem with that is the fire gets larger and more out of controll.

Wow. You have to be REALLY out of touch to believe that. The liberal media coverage is more than 90% negative. https://metrovoicenews.com/trump-gets-92-negative-...

Liberals are trying to impeach Trump just because that don’t like them did we try to impeach obama because we didn’t like him? No.

What do you mean IF?

You are joking right??? That guy was roundly condemned by Republicans.

You want to talk about the Trump blimp? The naked statue? The dismembered head?

Those incidents were celebrated by the left and the media.

Do you want to start talking about being civil to each other?? IS that what you want???

I will be perfectly honest here. I am MORE than willing to say Trump should not have posted those tweets. BUT not while you let AOC say that the Border Patrol are Nazis with no fvcking correction. That is FAR worse.

That is not what you want, though. You want to be able to call hard working (mostly Hispanics oddly enough) border patrol agent, Nazis and then CRY about a congressperson getting insulted???

I will lay it STRAIGHT OUT for you. I will EVEN let you determine the rules on EVERYTHING that WE (BOTH OF US) should condemn. YOU GET TO MAKE THE RULES.

One caveat.... You must be able to interchange across the board. If I replace white with black, male with female conservative with liberal..... the rule still applies.

Do YOU want to make that agreement???

• Mike

They did that with Bush

Republicans would be thrilled if Democrats showed Trump as much respect as they showed Obama