? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Are the 4 Squad Democrat members racist against Jews?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

At least 3 out of 4. and that's bad. They also hate white people. But that's okay now.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

They are PREJUDICED against people of the Jewish faith and ethnicity.

Pelosi's failure to specifically name the Democrat women who displayed their prejudice makes

her an accomplice to their hate crime. By the way, she states that she strongly represents her

faith's (Catholic) views; thus, I have to wonder if Catholics are still anti-Jewish.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Yes and everybody else

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I'm not so sure about AOC and Pressley but it's clear Omar and Tlaib hate Jews.

• y
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Oh trust me, Pressley is and hates a hell of lot more. We haven't seen her true colors as of yet as a nation. She is very clever about hiding it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

No, they are not. Provide support for your allegation.

Edit: Stop the lying. You can't provide any "anti-Jewish" statements from any of the four Congresswomen because there aren't any.

You do understand, don't you, that some Jews speak unfavorably about the current Israeli government and its treatment of the Palestinians. Don't try to twist that sentiment into being anti-Jewish because that is just plain lying.

• ...Show all comments
    • tribeca_belle
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

The Game: Provide the links for their allegedly anti-Jewish statements. You can't because there aren't any. You're too stupid to understand the truth.

• 6 months ago

i think 2 of them have years long history of trashing Jews on twitter.

but all of them hate Israel.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.