If you’re a tall girl, do you have a short best friend and if you’re a short girl do you have a tall bestie?

It is my theory that these friendships across the opposite height extremes take on the most innocent form most often and there’s a reason for this. For the tall girl: The gut instinct is to see short person as innocent fragile adorable and sometimes hesitant to approach due to own feeling of not wanting to feel in... show more It is my theory that these friendships across the opposite height extremes take on the most innocent form most often and there’s a reason for this.

For the tall girl: The gut instinct is to see short person as innocent fragile adorable and sometimes hesitant to approach due to own feeling of not wanting to feel in any way dominating, but the inner sense is they approach gently, almost like walk on egg shells gently

For the short girl: The feeling is “should I say anything, this feels weird ummm ok....hiiiiii I’m Sara lol well...ok :) “

But breaking that ice is cute here’s what happens. Tall girl will often become ultra ultra submissive and the short girl will respond to this by acting more innocent than usual, which will lead to a very shy adoring bond

Which then blossoms into activities they do together that are very non-rival like helping each other find clothes they like in their own sizes, doing a gym membership together, and doing a “look at us” walk everywhere together

It’s cute on both parts and why not see more bonds like this?
0