Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Since when is it not racist to tell minority American citizens to get out of our (white peoples) country?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Because that is NOT what racism is.

It is NOT racist.

Racism is a belief, a PERSONAL belief, in the superiority, or inferiority, of one race compared to another.

A flag.... any flag.... or a statue, is nothing but a colored piece of cloth and because it is an inanimate object it therefore cannot hold a "belief." Racism is ALWAYS something that exists in the mind of the beholder..... not in an object.... AND.... it is an evaluation that the beholder CHOOSES to adopt.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

its another liberal logic conundrum its only wracist since they can use it to attack trump and they even have to twist his words to do it. he didn't tell them to leave he said they were free to leave if they didn't like the way the country was going.

Source(s): skeptik's answer
    • skeptik
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Actually, no. That's not what he said.

You do understand that his *actual words* are a matter of public record, right?

• Tom S
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

"This Country" is the Native Americans', "white people" are the intruders, study a history book and get that red off of your neck.

• 5 months ago

The definition of racism is believing other races to be inferior.

Are you suggesting that people from another country are inferior?

Also, why are you such a racist? Saying the US is white people's country? Trump never said that, YOU DID.

Fact is that Trump only got the number of people wrong adding a plural instead of a singular.

Ilhan Omar is from Somalia. She refuses to condemn Al Queda. She has called the US a terrorist organization.

Now why don't you tell me if you support terrorism. Do you??? I'll assume you do not. Would you want to live in a country run by terrorists? IF you could move out of a country run by terrorists, would you do so???

Then by Ilhan Omar's OWN WORDS she should leave this country. SHE said it was run by terrorists. SHE SAID THAT.

OK, what if I told you Trump said the following:

"There was something about her that made me wary, a little too sure of herself, maybe and black."

Obama said that, only said white instead of black.

Look, you want to start using racism and a metric I LOVE THE IDEA. I AM ALL FOR IT. Problem is that you had better fvcking be applying that same damn metric in the same damn way regardless of RACE or POLITICS!!!!

• skeptik
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

That's not a "dog whistle." It's his actual words.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

It was only the democrats who brought up their race. Or maybe you think that hating America is something only "people of color" do.

• 5 months ago

since race was never mention is why.

and i agree if you don't like America leave.

this isn't just for immigrants of color.

Pelosi, and her band of white America hating democrats can also leave.

in fact didn't a bunch of democrats say they would move to Canada (but not Mexico) if Trump won?.........whatever happened with that?

• 5 months ago

Since Trump said it to people his supporters hate.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.