Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Trump is now in even further deep stuff. Did you guys see the clip of him with Epstein at a party in 1992?

In addition to being impeached, he might as well go to mother Russia but even that won’t save him.

Favorite Answer

If that is the case I assume George Stephanopoulos and Bill Clinton are going down as well as a lot of others. If associating at all with him is the standard for determining guilt there will be hundreds of high profile people included.

Trump severed all contact with Epstein 15-20 years ago..... the Clintons never did.

Yeah, and I saw the pictures of Obama giving Harvey Weinstein, one of his big contributors, giving Weinstein the Presidential Medal of Freedom. Does that make Obama guilty of something?

• Diana

I once saw a clip of Obama making a speech in which he was encouraging vigilantism. If I'd seen that years ago, I would never have voted for him.

1992,...lib desperation,...too funny

You remind me of Doctor Claw in Inspector Gadget.

"I'll get you next time, Gadget! NEXT TIME!!!"

• Mike

He wont in impeached ,He was a democrat 1992