What usually happens during your initial first visit with a recruiter?

I have been talking to a recruiter via instagram because I reached out to him with a question, an he asked if I would like to set up something in person so he can go over qualifications with me, which I would love to do. I know either way I need to lose weight to qualify. I am not 100 percent sure on my height, I... show more I have been talking to a recruiter via instagram because I reached out to him with a question, an he asked if I would like to set up something in person so he can go over qualifications with me, which I would love to do. I know either way I need to lose weight to qualify. I am not 100 percent sure on my height, I am going off rough estimate, so I thought it would even be helpful to go because then I know for sure how much I need to lose and where I should be. I just do not want to waste their time, but I am very serious about this and know I can lose the weight, but it will probably be roughly 40 pounds. Should I let him know before scheduling just to give him a heads up? I still want to go to gather information but I know I cannot start any enlistment process. Thank you!