The Young and The Restless: Does Nick have a job??? Of course not! Plus, he gave away his inheritance to charity. How can he afford?

to pay for his expensive lawyer Michael? Nick needs to do the right thing and give Christian back to his REAL father, Adam! Speaking of Christian, can he talk? I have never heard that boy say a word! Is he retarded or something? It's time for psycho Chloe to finally pay for her many crimes! She has tried to... show more to pay for his expensive lawyer Michael? Nick needs to do the right thing and give Christian back to his REAL father, Adam! Speaking of Christian, can he talk? I have never heard that boy say a word! Is he retarded or something? It's time for psycho Chloe to finally pay for her many crimes! She has tried to murder Adam 4 times! She belongs in prison. Now! Poor little Bella doesn't deserve Crazy Chloe for a mother! What does Kevin see in her???